These Terms and Conditions of Use (“T&Cs”) shall govern your use of the GoCommerce Inc. (“GoCommerce”) website – https://gocommerce1.wpengine.com (the “Website”). These T&Cs shall apply to your use of this Website. Your continued access or use of the Website shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the T&Cs. If you disagree with any of these T&Cs, you must not use this Website. We reserve the right to modify these T&Cs at any time and without prior notice, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
GoCommerce, together with our licensors, own, control, and/or have been validly licensed and authorized to use any and all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Website. You are granted limited access only for the purpose of viewing the material contained in the Website. All site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof are (c) 2023, GoCommerce Inc.. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Downloading or Publishing any Website material in any other media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using the Website in any way that is or may be damaging to us or this Website;
- Using the Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using the Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to us, the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- Using the Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Any other use of materials on the Website, including reproduction, copy, modification, distribution, transmission or republication, without the prior written permission and consent of GoCommerce is strictly prohibited.
The information, services, products, and materials contained in this Website, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an “as is” basis. GoCommerce disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. GoCommerce disclaims liability for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages or loss of profits which may arise from your use of the Website. GoCommerce does not represent or warrant that the information in this website is accurate, complete or up to date.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall GoCommerce, nor any of the officers, directors and employees of the various entities within GoCommerce, be held liable for any matter arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website. To the extent permitted by law, GoCommerce shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive, damages arising out of or in any way related to the Website.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
These T&Cs will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the Philippine laws and the relevant courts of the Philippines will have exclusive jurisdiction. Should any of the provisions be declared invalid or unenforceable, all other provisions not so declared shall remain in full force and effect.